Friday, April 27, 2012

3 years... Have you missed me?

So, the short story is... I forgot my blog address...Again. Then I forgot my email that was linked to my blog... Then I forgot my password that was connected to my email.. Needless to say, it took me a while to figure out where I had left my life... online that is.

So here we are... 3 years later with 1 extra peanut and 1 extra dog.  I will try to fill in the missing pieces as best I can; however, as a disclaimer.. If I can't remember where I PUT my blog, it might be impossible for me to remember the details of my life as well.  That's why my motto is "live in the moment" and "enjoy every second", because if it happened yesterday, I may not remember it... :o)

Ha ha!!  Enjoy catching up with us.. I will try to post pictures too...

No comments: