Saturday, August 30, 2008

family life...

Hi again,

I'm at home with the fam enjoying a Sabbath afternoon.  'A' is napping, but every once in a while, I hear a giggle in the monitor, so I think it's about time to go check on her.  Matthew and I have truly begun to appreciate our new house (despite the boxes laying around) and yard.  Peanut and I spent yesterday afternoon playing with Mason (our schnauzer) in the back yard.  She thought it was great fun to run up and down the hill with Mason and to carry sticks to the bonfire pit.  I am so thankful that she will have a place to grow up where she can run, be free, and use her imagination to go on adventures in the back yard.

I definitely hear her now in the monitor "mommy".... "mommy".... so guess I need to go for now.  Until next time, live life to the fullest and enjoy your family/friends.

2 comments:

korganfamily said...

ciao bella! I'm so glad you decided to keep a blog...pictures too? Maybe? i wanna see your new house and i have no idea when i'll be able to get out there...
happy sabbath! big hugs to you and bugly and avery and mason!
love ya!
ak

korganfamily said...

i think it's time for you to blog again...and pictures too please :o)
love ya!