Thursday, January 22, 2009

keeping up with promises...

Ah mi,

So, to make a long story short... I forgot my blog address... Then, I forgot my password to login.  Finally, we are back on track.  And I'm starting to figure out some ways to make this more of a fun thing to do (thanks to a talk with my friend, Jenny).  I have taken lots of new pics of 'A' in the past few weeks, so I will try to post some soon.  Gotta run; I promised the wee-nut we would take our four-legged buddy for a walk.

Ciao!

3 comments:

davis family said...

Yea!!! Glad you figured it out. I know that we are updated because we live just down the road but it is fun to see pics anyway. See you this weekend. We will miss you in Sabbath School

Cindy Tomaszewski said...

thank goodness...it feels like forever since i've seen you guys! can't wait to see some pictures!!!

korganfamily said...

yay!!!! you are back! and with pictures? even better!
big hug...love you bunches!



p.s. would you mind sending me your recipe for your hot chocolate? it was tasty and i've been hoarding it, but i'm almost out....